Menu
  • Liberty Way West image
  • Liberty Way West image
Click arrows for more photos
 

Project History

The property at 925 W. Washington Street, now known as Liberty Way West, was Marquette’s first automotive garage. The former Ford dealership was built in 1927 and continued as a car lot for several decades. Acquired by the Veridea Group in the mid-1990s, it underwent an extensive interior and exterior renovation that took it from garage to over 20,000 square feet of prime office space. The property’s façade was updated during the mBank construction, fully incorporating it into the Liberty Way development.

 

 

View Next Project